Friday, April 10, 2015

Trying to be a Blogger...

Hey!

I just want to explain a bit about what this blog is. It is supposed to be about book reviews and writing ideas or short stories or whatever. I am also willing to write here and there about big news stories. I am also willing to write about the lives of authors or whatever I guess comes to my mind. I've never been good at this blogging thing, on others I have posted one post and never posted again. So you can say I'm not the best blogger but I'm going to try.

I am also willing to do movie reviews and whatnot. I have an obsession with movies and especially television series. So if you want a review on one, just email me the name and I will try and watch it and see what I can do. I am probably going to have too much fun with this...

My email is thepagelifeofficial@gmail.com

So yea, I have no clue how to start this.

Twitter: @MyPageLife


Smiles Always!


No comments:

Post a Comment